1. A Refreshing Blend of Açaí, Fruit & Granola.
The Brazilian berry is now more accessible than ever. Nutritious & delicious!
2. They’re so Convenient!
Keep a few in your freezer for an instant breakfast or mid-day snack.
3. Perfectly Portioned, No Guesswork.
210 – 230 calories per single-serve container, with just the right amount of each ingredient.
4. There’s a Protein-boosted Variety!
With protein crisps, almonds & almond butter, it delivers 5 grams of satisfying protein.
5. They’re an Affordable Alternative to Smoothie-shop Stops.
Forget over-priced açaí bowls and shakes made to order.
6. There are 6 – 7 Grams of Filling Fiber in Every Bowl.
That’s more fiber than 2 1/2 cups of broccoli (and these are much tastier)!